This is 2019. Nachori.de is five. If Nachoride was a human baby it may have finally have stopped shitting its pants. Unfortunately weekly-rides tend to move in the opposite direction on the shitty-pants continuum. On this fifth anniversary of Nacho Classique it is important to remember the core ideals of Nachori.de, and why it’s grown into what it has:
- Nachoride is as Nachoride does.
- Slow, then fast, then Bulgogi Fries.
- Nachoride is not a club ride.
- Nachoride is not a public ride.
- Nachoride is not a race.
- There is no placing on Nachoride.
- You cannot win Nachoride.
- You can lose Nachoride.
Nachoride started as a small group of friends riding on Wednesdays and then drinking a lot of beer afterwards. It has grown into a large group of friends, and that is wonderful. However, a wise, very, very, fucking old man, once said, “just because we both ride bikes, doesn’t mean we’re friends.”
So, like, be cool or go kill some other ride.